So. Tom and I are trying to ride our bikes the length of mainland Britain. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Hopefully i’ll be able to post a few blog entries along the way, but as a starter, here’s a list of links to our planned daily routes:
- Day 1 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1010519
- Day 2 http://www.bikemap.net/route/972247
- Day 3 http://www.bikemap.net/route/972265
- Day 4 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1103886
- Day 5 http://www.bikemap.net/route/974582
- Day 6 http://www.bikemap.net/route/974600
- Day 7 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1053236
- Day 8 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1053265
- Day 9 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1088026
- Day 10 http://www.bikemap.net/route/993875
- Day 11 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1088127
- Day 12 http://www.bikemap.net/route/1088149
I hope you’re sitting down as you look at those, and not on a saddle about to come with us, for your sake.
The only way is up, as I believe Yazz and her Plastic Population so memorably said.